NTMA Recognises Cantor Fitzgerald Ireland as a Primary Dealer in Irish Government bonds
7 June 2013 – The National Treasury Management Agency (NTMA) is pleased to announce that it recognises Cantor Fitzgerald Ireland Ltd (“Cantor Fitzgerald”) as a Primary Dealer in Irish Government bonds.
Cantor Fitzgerald is already an active participant in the Irish Government bond market and the NTMA expects that its joining the Primary Dealer group will add to the depth and liquidity of the market and further enhance the profile of Irish Government bonds for investors.
The recognition of Cantor Fitzgerald brings the number of Primary Dealers to 18:
- Barclays Capital, London
- BNP Paribas, London
- Cantor Fitzgerald Ireland Ltd, Dublin
- Credit Agricole CIB London
- Citigroup Global Markets, London
- Danske Bank, Copenhagen
- Davy, Dublin
- Deutsche Bank, Frankfurt and London
- Goldman Sachs International, London
- HSBC, Paris
- ING Bank NV, Amsterdam
- J.P. Morgan, London
- Merrill Lynch International, London
- Morgan Stanley & Co. International plc, London
- Nomura International plc, London
- Royal Bank of Scotland, London
- Société Générale, Paris
- UBS Limited, London
The Primary Dealers bid in issuance of Irish Government bonds and bills. They are also market makers in Irish Government bonds on the major electronic trading platforms.