Employee Benefits at the NTMA
Our benefits package is designed to attract candidates of the highest calibre. These packages vary in accordance with the type of individual contract offered and the seniority of the role.
- Excellent personal development and professional training opportunities for continuous learning
- Career Average Defined Benefit pension scheme
- Professional fee subscriptions
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sports & Social club and activities
- Well-being programme
- Health screening and Employee Assistance Programme
- Commuter travel pass schemes – bike2work, TaxSaver public transport tickets
Details of these benefits are provided by way of example only. An individual who is offered employment with the NTMA will receive a written contract of employment setting out the terms and conditions applicable to that individual’s role and confirming which, if any, of the foregoing benefits, may be regarded as contractual entitlements or commitments.