Auction of Irish Treasury Bills
18 September 2017 – The National Treasury Management Agency (NTMA) announces an auction of Treasury Bills (‘Bills’) on Thursday 21 September 2017. The NTMA will offer €500 million of Treasury Bills with a twelve month maturity.
Details of the auction on 21 September 2017 are as follows:
- Auction Size: €500 million
- Maturity: 24 September 2018
- ISIN Code: IE00BDHDPP20 (new line)
- Auction Opens: 08:00 a.m.
- Auction Closes: 10:00 a.m.
- Settlement Date: 25 September 2017
The auction will be conducted on the Bloomberg Auction System and is confined to recognized Primary Dealers and Eligible Counterparties. Bills will be listed on the Irish Stock Exchange and Primary Dealers are subject to the normal reporting obligations to the Exchange.
A non-competitive auction will immediately follow the competitive auction and will close on Thursday 21 September 2017 at 4 p.m.