Auction of Irish Treasury Bills
16 November 2020 – The National Treasury Management Agency (NTMA) announces an auction of Irish Treasury Bills on Thursday 19 November 2020. The NTMA will offer €750 million of Irish Treasury Bills maturing on 19 April 2021.
Details of the auction on 19 November 2020 are as follows:
- Auction Size: €750 million
- Maturity: 19 April 2021
- ISIN Code: IE00BMQ5JJ44 (existing line)
- Auction Opens: 09:00 a.m.
- Auction Closes: 10:00 a.m.
- Settlement Date: 23 November 2020
The auction will be conducted on the Bloomberg Auction System and is confined to recognised Primary Dealers and Eligible Counterparties.
A non-competitive auction will immediately follow the competitive auction and will close on Thursday 19 November 2020 at 4 p.m.