Auction of Irish Treasury Bills
18 January 2021 – The National Treasury Management Agency (NTMA) announces an auction of Irish Treasury Bills on Thursday 21 January 2021. The NTMA will offer €750 million of Irish Treasury Bills maturing on 21 June 2021.
Details of the auction on 21 January 2021 are as follows:
- Auction Size: €750 million
- Maturity: 21 June 2021
- ISIN Code: IE00BMQ5JK58 (existing line)
- Auction Opens: 09:00 a.m.
- Auction Closes: 10:00 a.m.
- Settlement Date: 25 January 2021
The auction will be conducted on the Bloomberg Auction System and is confined to recognised Primary Dealers and Eligible Counterparties.
A non-competitive auction will immediately follow the competitive auction and will close on Thursday 21 January 2021 at 4 p.m.