Auction of Irish Treasury Bills
14 June 2021 – The National Treasury Management Agency (NTMA)
announces an auction of Irish Treasury Bills on Thursday 17 June 2021. The
NTMA will offer €750 million of Irish Treasury Bills maturing on 20 December 2021.
Details of the auction on 17 June 2021 are as
- Auction Size: €750 million
- Maturity: 20 December 2021
- ISIN Code: IE00BMQ5JQ11 (new line)
- Auction Opens: 09:00 a.m.
- Auction Closes: 10:00 a.m.
- Settlement Date: 21 June 2021
The auction will be conducted
on the Bloomberg Auction System and is confined to recognised Primary Dealers
and Eligible Counterparties.
A non-competitive auction will
immediately follow the competitive auction and will close on Thursday 17 June 2021 at 4