Auction of Irish Treasury Bills
12 September 2022 – The National Treasury Management Agency (NTMA) announces an auction of Irish Treasury Bills on Thursday 15th September 2022. The NTMA will offer €750 million of Irish Treasury Bills maturing on 19th
Details of the auction on 15th September 2022 are as follows:
- Auction Size: €750 million
- Maturity: 19th December 2022
- ISIN Code: IE00BMD03Q72 (Existing line)
- Auction Opens: 09:00 a.m.
- Auction Closes: 10:00 a.m.
- Settlement Date: 19th September 2022
The auction will be conducted on the Bloomberg Auction System and is confined to recognised Primary Dealers and Eligible Counterparties.
A non-competitive auction will immediately follow the competitive auction and will close on Thursday 15th September 2022 at 4 p.m.